The following booking conditions form the basis of your contract with Inishbofin Community Services Programme Company Ltd. The ‘Company’ refers to Inishbofin Community Services Programme. The brand name ‘Inishbofin Experiences’ is used interchangeably with ‘the Company’ as this is the primary identity for all bookable experiences which are sold under the Inishbofin Community Services Programme.
The terms “Customer”, “Visitor”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing the tickets, website, and these terms and conditions.
By purchasing a ticket with Inishbofin Experiences you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of your booking as well as how we use customer information and our Covid-19 procedures.
Bookings for Guided Experiences
- Inishbofin Experiences reserves the right to edit the ticket options and prices at any time before you book. Once the booking has been paid and confirmed, the price will not change unless the customer wishes to change or cancel their booking.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please ensure you have your E-ticket/ printed ticket with your unique barcode readily available. This will be emailed to the email address that has been provided during booking. Please keep this ticket safe as it will be scanned on your arrival.
- Children aged 11 and under, go free for all guided tours. Only children aged 11 years and under are eligible for these tickets. Please note that you may be asked by a member of staff to clarify the age of the child booked to ensure the rules associated with the ticket are adhered to.
- Children aged 12-16 are eligible for a child ticket. Only children aged 12-16 qualify for these tickets and must be accompanied by an adult during their visit. Please note that you may be asked by a member of staff to clarify the age of the child booked as a child ticket to ensure the rules associated with the ticket are adhered to.
- Persons aged over 16 on entry are classed as an adult ticket and must therefore select the adult ticket option when booking.
- Certain tours and experiences vary in degree of difficulty. The person purchasing the ticket is responsible for ensuring that all tickets being booked are suitable for each person redeeming the ticket. No refund or booking amendments are available for ticket holders who are unable to complete an experience due to level of difficulty. If you have any hesitation relating to the outlined difficulty level of any experience, particularly customers who struggle with physical activities or adults with younger children, the Company recommends that you ask a member of staff for further information before making an informed decision.
- The Customer undertakes all experiences at their own risk. The Company cannot be held liable for any injury which the Customer may suffer as a result of participating in the experiences.
- It is the sole responsibility of the ticket bearer to ensure they have checked their booking. If there are any problems with the booking, We ask the customer to contact us by phone (095 45989) or email [email protected]
- The Customer is solely responsible for looking after their personal belongings brought on to our premises and for the duration of any of our experiences. The Company is therefore not liable for any personal belongings of the Customer under any circumstances for any loss, damage, or theft of personal property.
Amendments, Refunds Cancellations for Guided Experiences
- If you wish to change the time/date of your booking, you must contact Inishbofin Experiences either by phone (095 45989) or email [email protected] at least 72 hours before your existing booking.
- If you wish to cancel your visit, you must give Inishbofin Experiences at least 72 hours’ notice by contacting us either via phone (095 45989) or email ([email protected]). Cancelled bookings in which the customer does not provide 3 days’ notice will not be eligible for a refund or date transfer.
- In the unlikely event that Inishbofin Experiences has to cancel your booking due to force majeure (including Covid-19) We will always aim to give you as much notice as possible. Should such an unprecedented instance occur, the following options will be offered to you:
Alternative Booking Slot – The choice to change your booking to another date/time
Full refund – The choice to receive a full refund of the amount you paid in your original booking.
- If you are running late for your time slot, We ask that you please contact the company by phone (095 45989) as soon as possible. There is only a short time period in which We may decide to delay our experiences for customers. If you arrive late and miss your time slot you will not be eligible for a refund or date transfer.
- Failure to arrive for your pre-booked experience without contacting Inishbofin Experiences at least 3 days prior to your expected arrival will result in no refund or date transfer.
Special Events and Festival Tickets
- Tickets remain the property of the Company at all times. Tickets allow access to events for the ticket holder. Each ticket has a unique barcode and access will only be given once for each ticket. The first ticket holder when the ticket is scanned will be given entry. The Company may presuppose that the holder of this Ticket is also the person who has a right to it
- The Company does not provide any refunds or ticket amendments for festival or event tickets.
- The Company will aim for the event programme to be carried out in accordance with the released schedule as far as possible. However, the Company is not liable for deviations from this schedule and any impacts to the Visitor that may occur as a result.
- The Visitor is attending the event at their own risk and the Company cannot be held liable for any injury which the Visitor may suffer as a result.
- The Visitor should be aware that loud music may be played during events. The Company accepts no liability for hearing loss, damage, or other bodily injury.
- No smoking is permitted inside or on the premises. Smoking may be allowed in specific smoking areas. Festival attendees are required to obey any member of staff that asks them to stop smoking or move to an alternative area to smoke.
- At the risk of confiscation, You may not bring prohibited items to our events. This includes glassware, alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons, or any dangerous objects that may cause harm to yourself or members of the public. Prohibited items are decided upon at the discretion of management on entry to the festival or during the course of the festival. Confiscated items may not be returned.
- If found in posession of any prohibited items, you may be refused entry or further access at the discretion of management. You will not have right to a refund for the ticket you gained entry or attempted to gain entry with.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse specific people entry or further access to the Event or to remove them from the Event if it is deemed necessary for maintaining public order and safety during the Event.
- Security Cameras are in operation on the Event premises for the purpose of surveillance and safety.
- The Company may search or arrange for Visitors to be searched before entering or at any time during the festival.
CANCELLING OR MOVING EVENTS IN CASE OF FORCE MAJEURE
- In case of force majeure, which includes the illness and/or withdrawal of the artist(s), pandemics including Covid-19, terrorist threat, fire, bad weather conditions, etc., the Company will be entitled to rearrange the event for another date, or to cancel the event completely.
- The Company will not be responsible for damage arising from moving or cancelling the Event, as referred to above. The Company will aim to provide as much notice as possible if an event is moved or cancelled.
- If the event is cancelled, the Company will provide a refund for the admission fee as mentioned on the Ticket, however, this exludes the service fees and any travel or accommodation expenses that may have incurred.
- In the event the Event is rescheduled by the Organiser due to force majeure, the Ticket will remain valid for the new date that the Event is moved to.